Services & Facilities
We provide a plethora of adroit facilities because your satisfaction is our topmost priority. It always has been, and always will be!
INTERIORS TO HELP YOU UNWIND
We let the mountains encircling The Buransh voice their tales when you are in Kausani; it’s their job. We labor to make your stretch of observing that story a little more relaxed. A memorable experience, a home away from home, and a time spent wiping away that dust of everyday life off your shoulders.
In our bid to deliver authentic, undiluted experiences, we’ve introduced a unique regional home-style dining experience. Always prepared with a local touch, the home-style cooking ensures you maintain good health throughout your stay. And at the same time, it allows you to dabble in the local delicacies.
If you enjoy games we have a gaming room where you can spend a couple of hours with fun entertainment. You can play pool, darts, carrom and table tennis.
Kids Play Area
For our little guests we have toys , outdoor swings and story books to keep them creatively engaged.
For your formal meetings, workshops, retreat or a movie night we have a spacious 100 seater conference room with a spectacular view of the Himalayas from all the three sides. It comes with complimentary amenities such as a projector and amenities.
Check out our amazing facilities and services!
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
- You will be awestruck with our evening slideshow on Uttarakhand Darshan.
- Bonfire along with DJ will keep you warm in wintry nights.
- Half an hour guided hike around The Buransh Retreat will make you aware about the local wildlife and the village lifestyle.
- Hang around in our books & game café; read some good old books, indulge yourself into a game of carom or chess, and you are set for the day.
- For shopping lovers, we offer a wide range of organic extravaganza at our handicraft shop. All the products are sourced from local organizations and artisans, wherein 100% of the profit earned is returned to them.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (24*7) at conference hall, reception, lobby & restaurant.
- Overnight trekking & camping to nearby wilderness.
- Expansive Conference Hall, 100% power backup, Basic first Aid kit, Parking facility, laundry service, Cab on call.