Every room specially created for your comfort
Situated on the upper floors of the resort, they overlook the sweep of the Baijnath valley. Some Deluxe suites have windows on two sides for an even better view.
Perched on the topmost floor of the resort, the family suite offers abounding space and stunning views of the comfortably hemmed in the valley, rolling pine forest and mountains dotted with charming examples of Kumaoni architecture.
Special Corporate Package
At The Buransh Retreat, we pride ourselves as an exclusive venue for the corporate offsite events or training course and team building events.
Facilities & Services
- You will be awestruck with our evening slideshow on Uttarakhand Darshan.
- Bonfire along with DJ will keep you warm in wintry nights.
- Half an hour guided hike around The Buransh Retreat will make you aware about the local wildlife and the village lifestyle.
- Hang around in our books & game café; read some good old books, indulge yourself into a game of carom or chess, and you are set for the day.
- For shopping lovers, we offer a wide range of organic extravaganza at our handicraft shop. All the products are sourced from local organizations and artisans, wherein 100% of the profit earned is returned to them.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (24*7) at conference hall ,reception, lobby & restaurant.
- Overnight trekking & camping to nearby wilderness.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholi).
- Expansive Conference Hall, 100% power backup, Basic first Aid kit, Parking facility, Laundry service, Cab on call.
Nature's intelligence at work
- In all, The Buransh is a resort with 19 suites - all ultra spacious with full length glass windows, specially designed to give guests a sweeping view of the Himalaya from every room.
- Each room at The Buransh Retreat is named after a prominent peak of the Kumaon-Garhwal Himalayan range.
- Every room has a distinct furniture, some specially crafted by our creative workforce.
- 32" LCD TV
- Electric blanket
- Electric kettle
- Aromatic tea & coffee sachets
- EPABX Intercom facility
- Local rugs and furnishings
- Modern Bathrooms with running hot and cold water