High Season - 16th April - 02nd July | 16th Oct - 9th Nov | 21st Dec - 03rd Jan
|Room Type||Room Only (EP)|
|Deluxe Room (Himalaya Facing)||INR 6000/-|
|Family Suite (Himalaya Facing)||INR 8000/-|
Low Season - 04th Jan - 15th April | 03rd July - 16th Oct | 9th Nov - 20th Dec
|Room Type||Room Only (EP)|
|Deluxe Room (Himalaya Facing)||INR 4500/-|
|Family Suite (Himalaya Facing)||INR 6500/-|
- Deluxe Room on double sharing per room per night.
- Family Suite per room per night for 02 adults + 02 Children below 12 years.
- Single occupancy rates are 85% of the above rates.
EXTRA PERSON POLICY :
- Children under age of 6 years complementary without extra bed.
- Child (6-12 years), 25% of above tariff with an extra bed in the same room.
- Above 12 years , 35% of above tariff with an extra bed in the same room.
- Welcome drink on arrival(Non-Alcoholic).
- Accommodation in well appointed room with Satellite Connection LCD TV and Telephone.
- Complimentary 02 bottles of mineral water, replenished daily.
- Complimentary use of Tea/Coffee maker in all rooms, replenished once a day.Any additional requirement will be at an extra cost.
- Meals as per plan.
- Additional nights extendable on pro rata basis.
- Railway / airport / road transfers to and from The Buransh Retreat and sightseeing.
- Bottled mineral water, Alcoholic beverages, in-between snacks.
- DJ, Guitarist + Vocalist, Folk Programs (Kumaouni Folk dance), King's Breakfast, Gala Dinner.
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in inclusions.
- GST Extra - 18%
These, if required, can be availed on extra payment.
(In case of cancellation).
|More than 30days of check in||No deduction|
|Less than 30 days - more than 15days of Check in||35% deduction|
|Less than 15 days - more than 7days of Check in||60% deduction|
|Less than 7 days||85% deduction|
|Less than 3 days / no show||100% deduction|
OTHER POLICY :
- Identity card for all adults is mandatory for check in.
- Right of admission to the resort is reserved.
- Resort has the right to offer an alternate/similar/at par accommodation in an over booking situation or on non availability of rooms for different reasons whatsoever.
- Resort cannot be held responsible for any miss happening/damage/injury/loss of life during any outdoor adventure/activity or during transit before check in or after check out.
- Light music or any kind of music is strictly not allowed to be played in open areas.
- Resort's management has sole discretion to change/amend/alter the rates without notice, during long weekends/festive periods/New year/Christmas period etc.
- The taxes mentioned above are as per current Government applicable taxes. Any hike in taxes by the government will be payable by the client.
Reservation can be done on e-mail, but the confirmation will be given only after receiving 50% of the package amount in advance.
Our bank details are as follows:
|Account||Kumaon Vistas Pvt Ltd.|
On confirmation we will issue an admission voucher, which will have to be presented at the hotel reception at the time of check In.